Please, EA, please stop spamming my email account!
Yes, I know that I signed up to receive updates about Spore. Amazingly, I did that on Friday the 20th of May 2005. Was it really that long ago?
It took almost three years for you to send me the first email about Spore. Since then, I’ve received the odd email now and again. I didn’t mind. After all, I signed up for it.
Then, in March, you send me a non-Spore email. So I decided to unsubscribe. I really wasn’t interested in hearing any more about Spore (after all, that train’s left the station), and I certainly wasn’t interested in receiving advertising about anything else.
Seven months later and I received another email. I unsubscribed again, confirming that I was receiving these emails because I’d signed up for Spore updates.
Two weeks later, another one. Unsubscribed for a third time. This is getting annoying.
And now, six days later, yet another email. For this you must die. Metaphorically. So let’s see:
- The Sims 3 is Available on Consoles Now! I do not care!
- If you no longer want us to contact you, click here to be removed from our mailing list. Consider it done!
- Confirm that I want to be removed from all EA communications. With pleasure!
- By opting out I won’t receive updates about Spore. Am I sure? You bet I am!
- Confirm unsubscription by logging in to my EA profile. Confirmed!
Come on, you scum, you just try sending me one more.
Anyone else getting spammed by EA after they’ve gone through the unsubscription process?